Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A collapsable, easily-portable target frame

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 May 2011 02:15:11 -0400, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
. ..
http://members.goldengate.net/dforeman/target_frame/

Is that a hole I see in one of the 1x2s? Oops! You're not
following
through!

It is, made by a guest. I used those sticks last year with stakes I
pounded into the ground. Hardscrabble ground, I'm gonna like this
setup a lot better.

I haven't missed COM by that much for several years, Tom, neither at
25 yards or with point 'n shoot rapidfire getitdoneNOW doubletaps
not
using sights at all. GMAFB!

I did save the pictures, I especially love the clamps. This summer
I'll be doing some outdoor rifle at a range I finally got invited to
and I may make one of your stands. I get to dust-off my .223s and I
haven't loaded for them in many years. I've got to limit my indoor
range use, my blood/lead level has bumped up quite a bit. I'm told
it's probably from primer fumes but I'll be extra-special careful in
all my casting, loading and shooting. I'm over 1k pistol rounds per
month. I even ordered some jacketed bullets...how sacrilegious!