Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lawn mower blades

"Ed Huntress" fired this volley in
:

They don't seem to understand the evils of monoculture (see
Irish potato famine) and chemical herbicides and pesticides.

No pesticides, no herbicides, and I only fertilize very lightly once a
year when the guy with the big spreader comes to do my back pastures. I
dolomite the "yard" once every three years, and leave the rest to nature,
except the mowing.

You can choose to live in a "meadow"(to put a rat-infested weed-patch in
"new-age" speak), and I won't condemn you for it. So why rale against my
keeping my front yard nice?

LLoyd