Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Carbon Monoxide detector

Terry Pinnell wrote:
Can anyone recommend a competitively priced replacement for my CO detector
that has prematurely reached the end of its life please?

If you go to that famous acution site, use advanced search to select UK only
and buy it now, you will find many of them under $20 (US) with free postage
to the UK. Obvoiusly the price is in UKP, but I since I have my currency set
to US dollars, they are automaticaly converted for me.

Last I looked, that's about 12 pounds 50.

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Occam's Razor does not apply to electronics. If something won't turn on, it's