Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 7/16 x 20 square nut (tractor anecdotes)

I heard anecote about a guy who got a DWI while on a lawn
tractor / riding lawn mower. I don't remember any other
details.

Anyone remember the teenage boy who drive a riding mower
from some where to the Clinton White house for some reason?

When I was visiting a nursing home, one fellow was quad,
after a motor cycle wreck. Young fellow, in his thirties.
He'd got a power recliner chair, with chin activated joy
stick. He'd figured out all the wheel chair ramps, and would
pilot it across state route 88, to a small town bar. Get
someone to pour a couple drinks into him, and then drive his
power chair back to the nursing home. Of course, he'd come
back stoned, cause the alcohol would conflict with his
medication.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Karl Townsend" wrote in
message ...

Did you know you can still drive a tractor on the public
roads after
losing your licence?

A guy I knew put a Ford flathead V8 on an 8N and then super
charged
it. Big turf tires and an early Ford front steering and
suspension. He
could pass folks on the highway on his way to the bar.

Karl