Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default cutting 6 x 6 beams with miter saw ???

On May 6, 5:21*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
And, a Lucky Strike is not a smoke?

Not that I'd know; I've never had any urge to light one of
those foul smelling things, and put chemicals in my body and
die of cancer. Having spent all my money on nicotine
addiction.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"jamesgangnc" wrote in message

I've not heard the term "non-reciprocating." Does that
mean it's a
circular saw? If so, unless the hub diameter is 0.000", it
isn't going
to cut something half the diameter of the blade.

That's true but a 6x6 is not 6x6 either.

If it was a choice between top posting and you smoking, I think you'd
get a lot of votes for you smoking.