Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default 7/16 x 20 square nut

On Fri, 6 May 2011 07:48:44 -0700 (PDT), Rex
wrote:

On May 6, 6:25*am, Karl Townsend
wrote:

"Midas" added a couple more items to the 8N rebuild yesterday. While I
have it apart I Midas well put in electronic ignition. And if the
igintion is completely replaced I Midas well put a new carburator on
too.

What - no fuel injection??

Did you know you can still drive a tractor on the public roads after
losing your licence?

A guy I knew put a Ford flathead V8 on an 8N and then super charged
it. Big turf tires and an early Ford front steering and suspension. He
could pass folks on the highway on his way to the bar.

Karl