Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Wanderer[_2_] The Wanderer[_2_] is offline

Default Surging Pressure Washer

On Sun, 01 May 2011 20:47:52 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

p.s. Not using Hozelock 'Waterstop' connectors by any chance?

Just read through the thread, I still have a very old KEW Hobby, bought at
the Ideal Homes Exhibition many many years ago. I also had this problem,
and in the end it turned out to be using waterstop connectors on the inlet.
Also had trouble with grit in the lance, had to buy a new lance, as the old
one didn't lend itself to my style of DIY disassembly! :-)

Still in the garage unused now as it was bl**dy heavy to lug around, now
replaced with a Nilfisk.

--
The Wanderer

An expert is someone who has made all the mistakes
which can be made, in a narrow field.