Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Villa Bob Villa is offline

Default LED bulb

On May 4, 4:44*pm, "Bill Ng" wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in ...
Lets see. If we had filament bulbs, we would not need the
power conditioners?

Maybe not but you'd need more money to pay the electric company every month.

Trust liberals. Because welfare didn't work, we now need
AFDC, SSI, SSD, Medicare, Medicade, and child health plus.

That's not very christian-like to let little kids go hungry.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I don't think his logic (or lack of it) comes from "Mormon" or
Christian values...more the selfishness of old age. It's a regression
to childlike behavior.
It's funny that so many hippies that were super liberals in the
Sixties and Seventies...are God offal, staunch, fat, conservatives
now. My brother being one.