Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

On May 4, 9:11*pm, technomaNge wrote:
On 05/04/2011 11:53 AM, Ignoramus15919 wrote:

Despite not being able to afford health insurance, you still end up
being a cost to society because you go to emergency rooms of
hospitals, then you threaten to sue them, drive up their insurance
costs, and so on.

I thought I was following this conversation pretty good but
musta missed the part about threatening to sue.

I can't find it upthread, Ig, can you find it for me?

technomaNge
--
Measure once.
Cut twice

That was a long time ago, not in this thread at all. Something about
they took him to the poor people's hospital where they didn't do a
good enough job diagnosing him, so he planned to sue. I wonder why he
hasn't followed through (snicker).