Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus15919 Ignoramus15919 is offline

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

On 2011-05-04, wrote:
On May 4, 3:28?pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

I can not see how that would happen. ?Assuming he had the same medical
problems, he would have had the same treatment and would be the same
cost or drag to society's medical system.

If he were part of an insured community, he would be contributing to the
pool from which everyone in that insurance cohort may or may not draw,
depending on whether they have a health care need. He would be contributing
whether or not he needed the service himself. That's insurance.

Ed Huntress

You are correct in that he is not contributing. So the net result
is worse. As I see it same drag, different amounts of support.

Perhaps, if he was required to contribute, it would make him seek
regular employment.