BigWallop

Default House alarm fault, help please.

"PoP" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 01:42:27 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

There's a dog near us that would open the door for them just to get some
company. The poor thing is left on its own for hours on end every day.

I don't have a dog (would like to get one, but it's a choice between
having a wife or a dog, and for reasons which I won't explore here the
wife gets the vote).

Like the guy charged with the offence of beastiality for having carnal
relations with dogs. The judge asked "How low can a man get?" to which the
guy answered "Personally, I can get down to about the size of a corgi".

Really annoys me when people treat their animals like this by leaving
them neglected for long hours day after day.

PoP