Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus15919 Ignoramus15919 is offline

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

On 2011-05-03, Gunner Asch wrote:
Why not, if Gunner can lecture us on fiscal responsibility?

So Im "fiscally unresponsible" when work dries up, I have to drop my
insurance, and then have a heart attack?

Isnt that a bit Leftwing in world view..as long as it can be used for an
attack..but Id be a ****ing Leftwinger Poster Child if I wasnt a
conservative.

You are a leftwinger poster child, even if you are a so called
"conservative".

Despite not being able to afford health insurance, you still end up
being a cost to society because you go to emergency rooms of
hospitals, then you threaten to sue them, drive up their insurance
costs, and so on.

Conceivably, if you were a part of organized health care system, you
would be less of a drag on the society's medical system.

Now please advise to one and all about my lectures on "fiscal
responsiblity" on any level other than governmental.

I think that fiscal responsibility begins at home.

Please. Id be everso happy to review it.

Failure to do so will simply make you look like just another pettty,
buffoonish, scrot sucking ass****ing dope smoking low life mother****er
Leftist.

VBG

Your turn, dimbulb.