Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

Gunner Asch on Tue, 03 May 2011 11:19:38 -0700
On 03 May 2011 17:08:47 GMT, steamer wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:
One news report I heard (and I don't remember what channel) said that
the quick disposal was out of respect for Muslim burial law. The body
was bathed and enshrouded. Prayers were said and the body was gently

(SNIP)
--With any luck it was bathed in ****..

And at the least..tied to a football.

(not sure how often pigskins can be found on US ships)

I'm sure that if such was needed, it would have been brought with
the rest of the supplies. LOGCOM _can_ be very efficient, at times.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!