Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold & Susan Vordos Harold & Susan Vordos is offline

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On May 3, 1:15 am, "Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Aparently, our Muslim in Chief didn't want to
offend anyone?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

*Give it a rest*.

He claims to be a Christian. Damned shame you can't make the same claim.

Harold

"Christopher Tidy" wrote in

Yes, seems odd. I mean, they have no qualms about
going into a foreign country to kill a guy, but then
they're worried about burying him according to local
traditions?

Chris- Hide quoted text -

I was thinking that too.

For someone who "claims" to be a Christian, Storming will have some
explaining to do when he is at the Pearly Gates.

TMT

I spent 56 years of my life living amongst those folks. Married one, for
that matter. Fortunately, she got the picture and abandoned the cult (her
decision). You may understand that I have more than a reasonable
understanding of their ways, few of which are to be admired.

No one can begin to understand how such *righteous* folks can abuse those
that aren't of their faith (explore the Mountain Meadow Massacre as an
excellent example). This Greek boy endured more at their hand than he
cares to discuss. Imagine being made to feel like a total stranger in your
home town.

For people that claim to love Christ, they have much to learn. Their
behavior is far from Christ-like (as you just witnessed). I fully expect
that if there is a Creator, they'll burn in hell.

Harold