Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Josepi[_17_] Josepi[_17_] is offline

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

You didn't present any evidence, that I saw, only statements of limiting
cell usage, not possibility.

Apparently you don't want to discuss it anyway.

Thanx for recognizing the troll garbage and having your own brain.

Have a good one.

---------
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message ...
I must have missed the fact that you're a Truther. If I had seen it, I would
have ignored your messages.

Truthers and other conspiracy theorists are fruitless to argue with. I gave
you the hint -- it's all over the Web, with lots of examples of people who
have done it, like me. All you need to do is a Google search, and you'll see
the evidence all over the place. I checked Google myself before recommending
it to you.

FWIW, I do know something about the subject. I once held a First Class
Radiotelephone operator's license with radar endorsement, and I've been a
ham radio operator since 1959. I was cautious about making technical claims
because there are a lot of things I don't know about digital cell phones, I
don't have much experience beyond cell phones in the gigahertz realm, and I
didn't want to have a ****ing contest about who knows what. But I have a
pretty good handle on the technology in general.

You're barking up a tree with no fruit on it, Josepi. But you'll never be
convinced of that. Conspiracy theorists just double-down when they're
presented with contradictory evidence.