Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

On May 3, 8:07*am, Ignoramus18758 ignoramus18...@NOSPAM.
On 2011-05-03, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 02 May 2011 23:14:59 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 02 May 2011 20:06:57 -0500, Ignoramus896

On 2011-05-02, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 02 May 2011 08:18:27 -0500, Ignoramus896

On 2011-05-02, Jim Wilkins wrote:
On May 2, 5:32?am, Gunner Asch wrote:
WASHINGTON: The body of Al-Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden has been
buried at sea ...
Gunner

Thus denying his followers another Kaaba.

I would assume that they took plenty of pictures.

If he got tagged in the head...there wont be much above the neck to ID.

If he was shot in the face, most of the face should stil be there.

You havent been around a lot of gunshot wounds have you?

Especially not if it were from a .50BMG. *This video ought to help:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyEnkQSA7s4&NR=1

That's a video of shooting at rocks.

And they did not use a .50 BMG shooting at Osama.

Thia is how a face shot looks like.

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=49952

Seriously.

Which, along with that birth cert fraud...makes a fellow wonder..really.

It sucks to have a president you simply cannot trust anything that comes
out of his mouth. *Makes one long for Bubba Clinton again..cringe

--snip--

As far as I am concerned, and I may not have followed everything super
closely, Barack Obama is unusually honest and upstanding for a
politician.

Blink....you live in a cave...right? Or..someplace where radio/tv and
the internet do not exist..right?

The rest of my family is absolutely blind in this manner, too. They
refuse to read or listen to anything negative about the man, evidently
getting their info only from DNC spin sources/liberal TV. They will do
no research whatsoever on the matter of politics. *It's both scary and
extremely maddening.

I never watch TV, I read news online, including Drudge Report etc.

I stand by my comment. I find President Obama to be above board
honest. I do try to find evidence to the contrary.

So far, all that "birthers" and other bull**** mongers accomplished,
is that they undermined my trust in the Republican party even
further. Now Newt Gingrich is going to teach me "morality"?

i- Hide quoted text -

You are a wise man Ig.

Your children are lucky to have such a father.

Newt is the last person to be preaching "morality".

TMT