Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.home.repair

Default Name of plug in US

On Sun, 1 May 2011 23:05:23 -0700 (PDT), Roy Quijano
wrote:

On May 2, 1:24*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
John Fields wrote:

On Sun, 1 May 2011 14:18:38 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

WE DONT CARE FOR YOUR INPUT.

---
"We"???

What group of loons has enjoined you as their spokesman?

* *Roy and all his dirty, crack smoking sock puppets:

Roy J Quijano
415 E 151st St
Bronx, NY 10455(718) 292-1943

* *He's the reason for my current sigfile.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

You dirty low down Lying Libelous creep I've never done crack and I my
friends are not crackheads.
You're the one responsible for all the flaming going on...and the
author of several criminally abusive trolls.

You're such a liar, Roy.

Pray the charges I filed go though, in the long run you will be better
off than if Divine Justice gets you.

What a moron.

You Pathetic Cyberstalking Coward!

Pot, kettle, you're black as the ace of spades, Roy.

Go ahead bring your foolish fat face and confront me at my place.
We'll see who's wrong...you filthy flaming sack of nothingness.

Mr. Roy Quijano
Electrical Electronic Technician
Disabled

That's for sure. Mentally.

Bronx, NY USA 10455
"The trouble with some "educated" people is they forget they are but
children in Gods sight.

Some are just children, Roy. Now, go away.