Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default Maximat Compact what model do i have

On Mon, 2 May 2011 17:15:33 -0700 (PDT), oldcarnutts
wrote:

I have an used 1960's ? Maximat Compact
No# on tag 6803002 Made in Austria
Would like to find out what model it is.
Best I can find out being I have no manual is looks like a Standard
Mk. 2 series 3000 with Vertical drill/milling head . do need some
parts belts/ collets and so on..any help out there? Thanks perry in
az.

========
google on maximat compact emco for 8.7k hits

for some samples see
http://www.lathes.co.uk/emco/page14.html

One US supplier of Emco parts and manuals is
http://www.blueridgemachinery.com/
FWIW -- I have bought several items from them and been
pleased with parts and service. Prices seem high, but them
Emco volume is low.

also see
http://www.emcomachinetools.co.uk/Pr...0/Default.aspx
http://www.rittercnc.com/metalworkin...ll-255348-.htm

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).