Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_6_] Meat Plow[_6_] is offline

Default Old style filament lamps?

On Mon, 02 May 2011 13:41:55 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

"William Sommerwerck is a Lying Pig "

Sorry, Phil... How are you going to get out of this one?

http://www.homedepot.com/EcoSmart/h_...00686997/h_d2/

ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

One buck apiece.

The posted reviews are mostly highly negative. I've had no trouble with
any
of the Home Depot CFLs I've bought -- including these.

** My post was:

" A CFL that **genuinely replaces** a 100W bulb cost at lot more than
$2.50 where I live."

No, your point was to call Sommerwick a liar when he said he could buy a
CFl that was your bull**** description of a "genuine replacement" for a
100 watt incandescent.

You are the lying pig here Phil. You've been handed your ass on this one
stop trying to spin your words out of it.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse