Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

On Mon, 02 May 2011 00:36:29 GMT, (Doug
Miller) wrote:

In article , Rich Grise wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Rich Grise

I think "Natural born Citizen" pretty much covers that.

No, it doesn't. My father doesn't have one, AFAIK, and neither do/did any
of his brothers -- all born at home in rural Pennsylvania between 1913 and
1931. Neither did his father, born at home in rural Pennsylvania in 1890.
Are/were they not natural born citizens?

Sure they are, but are they running for the office of the most powerful man
in the world?

Doesn't matter. You tried to make an equivalence between being a natural born
citizen, and having a birth certificate that proves it -- which Obama does.

Actually..no..he doesnt. So far..it..both of them..appear to be
fraudulant. And he spent $2 million dollars to date to keep it from
being shown.

Unlike my father, uncles, and grandfather.

So they couldnt have gotten a birth cert from the courts on a coupld
sworn affidavids?

Really?

Cites!!

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is