Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

Doug Miller wrote:

No, it doesn't. My father doesn't have one, AFAIK, and neither do/did any of
his brothers -- all born at home in rural Pennsylvania between 1913 and 1931.
Neither did his father, born at home in rural Pennsylvania in 1890. Are/were
they not natural born citizens?

Are you claiming that their birth wasn't recorded by the county they
were born in? My dad was born on a farm in Kentucky in the '30s, but he
was able to get a birth certificate from the state since the information
was in their records.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.