Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Calling all birthers

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 01 May 2011 15:01:16 -0500, Ignoramus15384

On 2011-05-01, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 01 May 2011 18:16:32 GMT, (Doug
Miller) wrote:

Can you possibly be that stupid? He was born in Hawaii. Hawaii is a U.S.
state, and was at the time of his birth. That makes him a natural-born
citizen.

To cut to the chase..prove it.

And there is no need to post (2) evidently fraudulant documents in
support of your case. Thats already been tried.

Prove it.

What are you asking him to do, get originals?

The documents are not fraudulent. The fraud here is you.

Prove it Iggy. Dave.

If you are claiming that he is a citizen, natural born, and bogus birth
certs dont count...and we do indeed need proof..its up to you to PROVE
IT that he is allowed to be President of the USA.

Afterall..the contention of both of you smart guys is that there is no
requirement for a birth cert to be involved..so ****ing PROVE IT that he
is legally our president.

Failure to do so will simply make both of you look like buffoons.

Gunner

The state of Hawaii certified his birth, a joint session of Congress
confirmed his election, and the courts have found against the challenges.
The Supreme Court has refused cert.

That's the end of the legal line. He's legally our president. Your
skepticism has nothing to do with it, any more than your opinion about the
findings of a jury means anything.

--
Ed Huntress