Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
J. D. Slocomb J. D. Slocomb is offline

Default Calling all birthers

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 09:24:02 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 22:25:33 +0700, J. D. Slocomb
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:58:45 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

J. D. Slocomb wrote:

Apparently neither the Democrats nor the Republicans have enough sense
to pound sand in a rat hole and we are presently governed by the
smartest guy in the whole bunch..... after all he must have slickered
everyone.

That's a reassuring way to look at it.

But I think he wasn't so smart or he would have had this released long, long
ago.

What other President has published his birth certificate? If the
answer is "none" then why should the present incumbent?

Every one of them has. Along with their school records (all of which
seem to be missing from the Obamassiah)

You are saying that every U.S. President has published his birth
certificate and his school records? If so, where? Is a reference
available?

If this is true I would like to see a copy of President Washington's
birth certificate please. And his school records.

Cheers,

John D. Slocomb
(jdslocombatgmail)