Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stratus46@yahoo.com is offline

Default Old style filament lamps?

On Apr 29, 4:50*am, "Arfa Daily" wrote:
"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Terry Pinnell"
"Arfa Daily"

Maybe you can't see anything wrong with them, and they suit your eyes,
But
they are no good for me on both counts. I, and many others both here and
over there, *can* see their deficiencies, and don't like them. As indeed
prompted the OP to make his post ...

Arfa: Agreed. My feelings exactly.

** Arfa has admitted to being colour blind.

So you are too - *it seems.

Have trouble with 1% resistor codes do we???

12% of all males are colour blind - ie they fail one of the basic tests..

Only 1 or 2% of females are so afflicted *- *but THEY are the CARRIERS *!

.... *Phil

Yes indeed - I am colour blind, and if that is what makes the difference
between someone who does have an issue with CFLs, and someone who doesn't,
then 12% *- one eighth - *of the population being forced to suffer because
of this legislation, seems a pretty poor show of arrogance by the powers
that be, in insisting that we suffer in the way that we are being made to

Arfa

They want 'equality' - so now you're all equally miserable. Coming
soon to this side of the pond.