Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_6_] Meat Plow[_6_] is offline

Default Old style filament lamps?

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 02:17:14 +0100, Arfa Daily wrote:

Maybe you can't see anything wrong with them, and they suit your eyes,
But they are no good for me on both counts. I, and many others both here
and over there, *can* see their deficiencies, and don't like them. As
indeed prompted the OP to make his post ...

Lots of things I don't like I had to adapt to because they were NLA or
not practical. I feel lucky at this point to afford electricity 24 hours
a day.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse