Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Welding helmets

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:56:05 -0700 (PDT), whit3rd
wrote:

How, for someone who knows how to weld, can
the batteries be 'not replaceable'?

Reminds me of the "Center for Natural Health"; I'm
just completely AMAZED that these folk have
been able to centralize 'natural health'.

In my case..Ive several filters that are about .250 thick..and the
batteries are sandwiched into the filter.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is