Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

Gunner Asch on Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:01:53 -0700
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:03:21 -0500, "Paul K. Dickman"
wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:25:16 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/...th-certificate

"It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American
people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country."

It certainly distracted a lot of people from his genuine shortcomings, so
thanks a lot birthers.

So..is it a forgery or is it real?
So lets see an actual Photocopy of the birth certificate. You do know
that the above..is not a photocopy, dontcha?

It is a photocopy, you moron.

What it "isn't", is a Photostat. A process that made negative copies.

Paul K. Dickman

Photostat..ok. So its NOT a photostat of the actual document. Correct?

Odd how its all green and everything. Were things printed on green paper
in 1961?

It actually looks like a cut and paste from another birth cert with only
a few things changed.

Surely its not..right? After all..the Governor of Hawii himself spent
months trying to find it..along with his crews..and it didnt turn up.

I wonder where it was....???

VBG

This should be very very interesting if it does turn out to be yet
ANOTHER fraud from the Obamassiah....oh yes indeed...indeedy.

At this point in time ... I'm considering Obama, and most of the
Democrat talking heads for that matter, to be badly prepared
comedians, who couldn't get a real gig, so they're blithering on in
the political field.
Because Obama's promises all have expiration dates on them, and
his assurances to do anything favorable for "the people" have as much
validity as an assurance that he is go to put a porch on the cheek of
your caterpillar's bazooka.
--
pyotr filipivich
"Obama saying I should be happy about a $1.85 trillion deficit