Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

Gunner Asch on Wed, 27 Apr 2011 18:21:57 -0700

In 1990, Obama beat out 18 other contenders to become the first
black president of the Harvard Law Review, where he spent at least
50 hours a week editing submissions from judges, scholars and
authors.

When did he go to class?

The rest of it is nothing compared to what was overlooked in the
Clinton years. It's a waste of time.

There are lots of people with time on their hands....VBG
Crom knows his party has put a ****load of people on unemployment..or
off unemployment when it ran out.

They have PLENTY of time to keep checking things out. Now that the
Obamassiah finally did something...Im betting they are going to
forensic check everything they can find.

Once the birth cert is reviewed..the same birth cert that the
Governor of Hawaii..a Democrat, admits they couldnt
find...(fascinating how that changed once Trump started winning
surveys..isnt it VBG)...they are going to go after all those
missing school records.

At least when the Obamassiah presented a COLB at first..the
possiblity existed that his original had gone missing by mishap or
mischance...but now that its suddenly and miraculously
appeared...any denials about his school records..is simply....not
going to be tolerated.

VBG

Its gonna really really suck to be a Leftwinger who kneels before the
Obamassiah......

VBG

Gunner

Oh..I forgot to mention..

So JonnieBoi....I take it you dont like the line of questioning Im
bringing up?

Laugh laugh laugh!!

That was posted....11 yrs ago.

Is that the best you can do???

Laugh laugh laugh!!!

Looks like Jonnieboi has a lot off spare time on his hands too.

I wonder how that hope and change is working out for him?

From: Gunner )
Subject: Why buy a 7.62 x 39 caliber rifle?
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism
Date: 2000/06/21