Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 22:25:33 +0700, J. D. Slocomb
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:58:45 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

J. D. Slocomb wrote:

Apparently neither the Democrats nor the Republicans have enough sense
to pound sand in a rat hole and we are presently governed by the
smartest guy in the whole bunch..... after all he must have slickered
everyone.

That's a reassuring way to look at it.

But I think he wasn't so smart or he would have had this released long, long
ago.

What other President has published his birth certificate? If the
answer is "none" then why should the present incumbent?

Every one of them has. Along with their school records (all of which
seem to be missing from the Obamassiah)

Proving the birth certificate to meet the qualifications is a
Requirement.

In fact..it was Hawaii that refused to certify him for the office of
president in 2008. Fact.

"Hawaii Democratic Party Refused to Certify Obama’s Eligibility

The national Democratic Party depends on the 50 state Democratic Parties
to certify a presidential candidate’s eligibility. But Hawaii’s
Democratic Party in 2008 refused to certify that Barack Hussein Obama
was eligible for the presidency. Why are we finding out about this only
now, 20 months into the Obama presidency?

Given this, does this make the national Democratic Party’s certification
of Obama null and void? Is there a constitutional lawyer out there who
knows? Hello? "

And further....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXFwqUi3zR0

Shrug

So if one believes that the laws of the land should be ignored...then
Freedom of Speech no longer exists and you can be assasinated with no
regard. Correct?

VBG

If the answer is "because some disgruntled people don't believe him"
then what happens next? The same people start screaming "The
President's got a mole on his ass" and he has to moon them on national
TV?

Cheers,

John D. Slocomb
(jdslocombatgmail)

review the above video.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is