Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:53:54 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 01:48:07 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Compare blocks 7d, 11 and 16. Same thing. Typewriters may have
been antiquidated pieces of ****, but the striking keys did not
jump all over the place like they do on this supposed long form
document.

That can happen when the ribbon is reused.

Can this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPX33ZNdmlo

VBG

Oh come on. It disappears along with the green because Acrobat is using
black and white with a threshold darker than the one.

Odd...it certainly doesnt look like its lighter..and it sure looked like
it was pixelized unlike all the other numbers/letters.

Why would it be the only pixilized charector in that string?

In your opinion..could that number have been added to the
document..exchanged for another charector?

Why is it pixilized?

That guy knows nothing, and he sounds so sure.

Answer the above questions if you would be so kind. Its obvious that you
are an expert in Adobe.

Please let us know

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is