Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:21:01 GMT, (Doug
Miller) wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 07:22:40 -0500, Ignoramus9529
wrote:

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was

born.

So we have records of her visit to the US?

You snipped the rest of the text, where it is clarified that she was
in Kenya and Obama was born in US.

Then if she was present when he was born..she would have had to have
come to the States..right? You doing without your coffee this
afternoon?

It was a translation mistake.

Then you are saying that the actual mistake was that she said he was
born in Kenya and she was there, and not she was there in Hawaii?

The mistake was in translating what she said as "she was present at
birth".

Then she was correct when she said he was born in Kenya?

``No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.''

Then she wasnt present when he was born. Or she was in America at the
time.

Think grandmothers would like about their grandchildren like that?

What part of "it was a translation mistake" are you finding so confusing?

So there were actually 2 translation mistakes? Odd about that.

Btw...go to youtube and type in "obama admits being born in kenya" and
you can view the Obammassiah himself telling a crowd he was born in
Kenya..not the US.

Oh..from another newsgroup G

I saw two errors on the birth certificate. The race of the father. In
the early 60s they put Negro. and in block 15 the age of the mother
was 18 but she was only 17.

VBG

Fascinating..no?

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is