Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Calling all birthers

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

snip

Where was this "birth certificate" when the Lt. Governor of
Hawaii was looking for it to certify Obama's eligibility for the
ballot?

In the vault.

Why couldn't the state registrar find it then?

What makes you think he/she looked?

The Lt.
Governor refused to certify Obama because the birth certificate
did not exist then.

Never happened. It's an incredibly twisted tail of falsehoods and
obfuscations by the right-wing press and blogosphere. Chasing it around was
so funny that, at one point, I sprayed ice cream all over my screen. d8-)

All this time, and Obama couldn't still couldn't hire a good
enough forger to pull it off."

Interesting....very interesting....

Only to the mentally disturbed, Gunner. To the rest of us, it's incredibly
silly. What *is* interesting is the insights it provides into the
insanosphere that supplies your "information." You're going to go blind and
senile if you don't straighten yourself out and quit believing that stuff.

--
Ed Huntress