Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Del Rosso[_4_] Tom Del Rosso[_4_] is offline

Default Calling all birthers

Ignoramus14859 wrote:

I am saying that the Republican party has lost all credibility in my
eyes.

It did start in the primary, as did every scandal issue in recent elections.
When we switched to the primary system we not only ensured the picking of
inferior candidates, but allowed for dirtier politics that would look too
partisan if it was done in the general election.

If the primary was still going on, there would still be Democrats doubting
it.

zero, and remove the last word.