Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 18:55:53 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:02:32 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:29:22 -0700, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see
his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was
born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

So we have records of her visit to the US?

My neighbor says she saw the interview on TV of his grandmother saying
that she saw him when he was born. She saw it only once, saying that
it was quickly sequestered. shrug

Then she died.

Fascinating..very fascinating

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is