Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:13:55 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:35:16 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:29:10 -0500, Ignoramus14859

On 2011-04-27, rangerssuck wrote:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/...th-certificate

Do you think the liars will apologize now?

It sure took the CIA a long time to fake that thing, didn't it?

Id doubt it was the CIA. NSA maybe..but Im sure he doesnt have any big
fans in any of those organizations. Forgers are easy to find, if you
have lots of money to spend.

Oh, I forgot. He comes from Daileyville. He doesn't need the NSA.

Afterall..he spent $2 million dollars + to prevent it from being shown
in court and so forth.

That and all his other papers (and Michelle's) from college, etc.
Michelle's thesis was titled "Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black
Community." They're both black-obsessed, and I think probably quite
racist. How non-PC of them!

Ever listen to what he says? There's quite a lot of it, and he goes
on for hours, but in the end analysis, nothing was said. It's entirely
rhetoric and fluff. I'm amazed that Ig is still (or ever was) a
Believer.

One simply has to wonder why he spent so much taxpayers money on hiding
it..and why the various government officials of Hawaii have gone on
record saying it couldnt be found..and then suddenly when Trump is
scoring such high poll numbers...it suddenly appears.

Fascinating those questions..when you think about it...

Why in the hell is anyone getting high on Trump as a nominee, anyway?

--
Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come
alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs