Posted to rec.woodworking
KIMOSABE KIMOSABE is offline

Default Lumber Liquidators Weekend Sale / Rosewood / Bamboo / etc.

Some good ideas.

The box came with mixed lengths. The shortest were about eighteen
inches, a few were six feet, and the rest were in-between sizes. It
isn't just stuff they have lying around, it's the regularly packaged
flooring.

Last year I bought one box of Honduran Rosewood and ended up making a
tool board out of it. I bought one pkg. of Oak, but have been
uninspired to do anything with it. A note I wrote to myself on a
calendar was to use it to weigh down the new vapor barrier in the
crawlspace.

At five bucks a box, I almost feel that I can't justify not buying
some.