Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Calling all birthers

On 4/27/2011 3:39 PM, Wes wrote:
"Ed wrote:

More like Trump claiming he had "information" that Obama's original record
was "lost," or that he has "investigators" in Hawaii. No one can find any
evidence they exist, nor anyone they have talked to in Hawaii. They must be
awfully small...

Can we get forensic testing of the actual long form? A pdf isn't proof. Might as well
get that out, it will be coming.

FWIW, Bill O'Reily investigated this and his team found notices in the newspaper of the
birth so I'm not inclined to be a birther though has been fun watching this. I'm not
suprized the President released this, there are states that have made disclosure a
requirement to get on the ballot.

I did do a bit of research, I was going to ask where his foot print was but that isn't
what is done. Too bad, it could have eliminated a lot of identity fraud over the years.

I *wish* we would quit wasting time on Trump, he is as republican as Mayor for life
Bloomberg. I was really hoping Halley would run but he decided he would rather have a
life.

Wes

According to Laurence O'Donnald of MSNBC, NBC has decided to renew the
show "The Apprentice" for another year. The Donald will clearly be doing
the show. So that means the run for the presidency is off. He'd rather
be on a TV show than the president. But then we all knew that all along,
didn't we?

Hawke