Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Calling all birthers

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:10:09 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:32:47 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

So..is it a forgery or is it real?
So lets see an actual Photocopy of the birth certificate. You do know
that the above..is not a photocopy, dontcha?

Obviously it isn't a photocopy, but they could forge that too.
Interesting
how even the signatures are duplicated on paper that didn't exist at the
time. The proper approach from the start would have been for an
independent
media (which we don't have) to go and look for it, but they rushed off to
Alaska instead.

This is what they are supposed to look like...G

http://www.wnd.com/images/090728birthcert.gif

That's what I got.

Yall do understand..that if its a fraudulant document..the Obamassiah
will be impeached and imprisoned faster than a fart floats...right?

No he won't be. This is a long way from having 5 women testify that he
raped them.

It's even a long way from having 950 personal FBI files sent to the White
House, one of which got Nixon one of his 5 articles of impeachment.
That's
950 articles of impeachment to Nixon's 5. And Nixon's said it didn't
matter
if he knew about it because he was responsible anyway.

So you can't seriously believe he'll be impeached.

You're wasting time that should be spent getting him voted out for things
we
know, instead of impeached for things we're not sure of.

And while we are at it....how about all of his school records?

If they start at age 5 that wouldn't prove he was born here, while we
know
that his formative years were in a country that wouldn't allow us to put
carrier in their harbor when we were trying to bring them aid after a
tsunami. So he didn't learn much about the US there. This is where the
focus should have been. Along with his attitude woward private business
(enemy territory) expessed in his memoirs. And the fact that his
abortion
position is to the left of NARAL, because NARAL had no objection to
requiring doctors to give life support to babies born alive during a
failed
abortion. What a mindset this guy has.

In 1990, Obama beat out 18 other contenders to become the first black
president of the Harvard Law Review, where he spent at least 50 hours
a week editing submissions from judges, scholars and authors.

When did he go to class?

The rest of it is nothing compared to what was overlooked in the Clinton
years. It's a waste of time.

There are lots of people with time on their hands....VBG
Crom knows his party has put a ****load of people on unemployment..or
off unemployment when it ran out.

They have PLENTY of time to keep checking things out. Now that the
Obamassiah finally did something...Im betting they are going to forensic
check everything they can find.

Once the birth cert is reviewed..the same birth cert that the Governor
of Hawaii..a Democrat, admits they couldnt find...(fascinating how that
changed once Trump started winning surveys..isnt it VBG)...they are
going to go after all those missing school records.

At least when the Obamassiah presented a COLB at first..the possiblity
existed that his original had gone missing by mishap or mischance...but
now that its suddenly and miraculously appeared...any denials about his
school records..is simply....not going to be tolerated.

VBG

Its gonna really really suck to be a Leftwinger who kneels before the
Obamassiah......

VBG

Gunner

Oh..I forgot to mention..Im curious..why did the Obamassiah spend over
$2 MILLION dollars up to now, to prevent any and everyone from seeing
this alleged real birth cert?

He didn't. This is another lie you've picked up as truth. He had a total
post-election legal bill of $1.7 million. Only a small amount, according to
lawyers who know the situation, had anything to do with supplying affidavits
regarding Obama's citizenship.

It was the taxpayers money after all..and the question is going to be
asked over and over.....

So perhaps one of you Lefties could let us know why he and you spent
$2,000,000+ of our money to prevent the simple showing of this document
for over 3 yrs?

Inquiring minds..really want to know. Oh indeedy.

See above, you phony.

And Im still wondering why the State of Hawaii refused to acknowlege him
as a natural born citizen in 2008..

They didn't.

and why the Governor of Hawaii ..a
Democrat, claimed that they couldnt find it in January of this year?

He did. You're relying on World Nut Daily lies.

It really tends to stick in ones mind....the answer to those
questions...
VBG

The only thing that would stick in the back of your mind is a magnetic
grenade.

--
Ed Huntress