Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Calling all birthers

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:03:21 -0500, "Paul K. Dickman"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:25:16 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/...th-certificate

"It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the
American
people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country."

It certainly distracted a lot of people from his genuine shortcomings,
so
thanks a lot birthers.

So..is it a forgery or is it real?
So lets see an actual Photocopy of the birth certificate. You do know
that the above..is not a photocopy, dontcha?

It is a photocopy, you moron.

What it "isn't", is a Photostat. A process that made negative copies.

Paul K. Dickman

Photostat..ok. So its NOT a photostat of the actual document. Correct?

Odd how its all green and everything. Were things printed on green paper
in 1961?

It actually looks like a cut and paste from another birth cert with only
a few things changed.

Surely its not..right? After all..the Governor of Hawii himself spent
months trying to find it..along with his crews..and it didnt turn up.

I wonder where it was....???

VBG

This is b.s., as I documented in another post.

--
Ed Huntress

This should be very very interesting if it does turn out to be yet
ANOTHER fraud from the Obamassiah....oh yes indeed...indeedy.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is