Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Calling all birthers

On 4/27/2011 12:49 PM, John R. Carroll wrote:
Tom Del Rosso wrote:
Paul K. Dickman wrote:

It is a photocopy, you moron.

The copy would have to be made onto blank anti-counterfeit paper. I
never saw that done with old documents but it might be standard
procedure.
Why is the watermark pattern blurred on the curve of the original?

Clearly they used special paper distinctly watermarked for African
American's of Kenyan birth!
Especially future President's of the United States.
eye roll

I said from the beginning it was a mistake to give in to the birthers
and show them the birth certificate. I said that even if you gave them
the real thing they would not accept it as legitimate. They would say it
was forged or it was some kind of fake or some other such nonsense. Sure
enough, Obama gives out his long form birth certificate, and it's not
enough for the dyed in the wool birthers. They still have more questions.

You might ask what more do these people want? They don't care about the
truth. All they want is to create a side show. They want something to
attack the president over. They have little else to criticize him over
so this is their only means of attacking him. He should have kept it
hidden. Giving in to those jokers just eggs them on to do more of the
same. I wouldn't give the schmucks the time of day. Obama will see that
giving them the facts won't change their minds, which is why he should
have left them guessing. Too late for that now.

Hawke