Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Barnes Mike Barnes is offline

Default OT Royal Wedding day who is doing what?

stuart noble :
On 27/04/2011 12:55, Mike Barnes wrote:
Grimly :
drugs began to take hold. I remember stuart noble
saying something like:

Image tags are pointless.

They do have some function: the tags and the URL were silently deleted
before the message arrived here. I saw the URL only when others quoted
it.

Does that happen with all IMG links, or just tinypic, or what? Who does
the silent deleting?

Panic over, my mistake.

stuart noble prefixed the IMG tags with a "" so that it looked like he
was quoting Tim Watts. I looked at Tim Watts' posting, didn't see the
tags, and assumed they had been deleted, which was not out of the
question. A quick grapple with Google Groups (spit) shows me that they
were never there in the first place.

--
Mike Barnes