Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Welding helmets

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 03:04:58 +0000 (UTC), David Lesher
wrote:

I need to buy a present for a metalworker who has done us a
bunch of favors. [I'll get pictures up eventually.]

He does not like the HF autodark helmets as "They are too small
to use over my glasses" and this appears to mean the viewing
area.

Where can I find a automagic helmet with a window closer to his
current one...?

I know a marvelous head shrinker on Borneo...

--
Age is always advancing, and I'm pretty sure it's up to no good.
--Harry Dresden