Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Royal Wedding day who is doing what?

stuart noble wrote:
On 27/04/2011 12:55, Mike Barnes wrote:
Grimly :
drugs began to take hold. I remember stuart noble
saying something like:

Image tags are pointless.

They do have some function: the tags and the URL were silently deleted
before the message arrived here. I saw the URL only when others quoted
it.

Does that happen with all IMG links, or just tinypic, or what? Who does
the silent deleting?

Apparently, in Mike's case, Turnpike, as they've been showing in
Thunderbird 3.6.16 on news.individual.net all along.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.