Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default OT Royal Wedding day who is doing what?

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:22:26 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Apr 26, 4:40*pm, "TMC" wrote:
Hi

Swmbo has declared her intention to watch

I shall be going to the gun club and plinking a few targets

Then finding a pub with no TV for a quiet pint

Then into the workshop

In fact almost anything but watching

Regards

Avoiding the royal weddding like the plague. I don't know of any
street parties here, so that's a bonus. Hopefully not being smoked out
of our garden by next doors bonfire like last weekend.

snap.
--
(\__/) M.