Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How fixing a gun gets water softeners moved

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:08:21 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:20:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Want a pup Larry? Pick one from the pictures and we can work out the
details of getting it to you.

Assuming that you can assure me you will be its companion.....

Nah, they taste too much like fried chicken to make that promise.
Barking dogs are the bane to my existence, remember?

You may have forgotten..that this particular breed seldom barks.

And if its with you..what would it be barking at? Other than someone it
suspects is up to no good to you and yours.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is