Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How fixing a gun gets water softeners moved

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:20:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Want a pup Larry? Pick one from the pictures and we can work out the
details of getting it to you.

Assuming that you can assure me you will be its companion.....

Nah, they taste too much like fried chicken to make that promise.
Barking dogs are the bane to my existence, remember?

--
Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences.
No good is ever done in this world by hesitation.