Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How fixing a gun gets water softeners moved

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:47:08 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 18:26:51 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
"Jon Danniken wrote:
I demand pictures.

Ill post them tommorow.

I'll hold you to that.

I lost one of them tonight. Went in to play with them and one was
dead.

I dont know if Momma layed on it while nursing or what happened.

Now I have 6.

Sorry to hear that, I guess there's a reason dogs have a litter the size
that they do.

I thought he told me all his dogs were fixed...

Not all. Most..but not all.

I do raise pups as companion animals..as a free service. I dont sell
them, ever. But they only go to homes that I approve of.
Chain the dog in the backyard and forget about it..and Ill get it back.\
and readopt it out. Ive done that twice. Ive got one back because the
people were foreclosed on and had to move out. They are getting back on
their feet and he will be going back to them in a couple months. Good
people, great dog.

I raise them for companions. Family dogs. Truck dogs and buddies.

Over the years, Ive adopted out 70+ pups to people who wanted one, long
before the mother(s) ever got pregnant. With only one "accidental
pregnancy".

A number of people here have one or more of my pups. I get pictures
emailed to me at Christmas of the owners and their companion(s)

Ill be posting pictures of this current litter later today. 3 of them
are already spoken for..rather..I have 3 people who want a pup. They
simply havent picked out the ones they want..or the pup hasnt picked
them yet..which is more along the lines of what actually happens G

Want a pup Larry? Pick one from the pictures and we can work out the
details of getting it to you.

Assuming that you can assure me you will be its companion.....

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is