Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How fixing a gun gets water softeners moved

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 18:26:51 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
"Jon Danniken wrote:
I demand pictures.

Ill post them tommorow.

I'll hold you to that.

I lost one of them tonight. Went in to play with them and one was
dead.

I dont know if Momma layed on it while nursing or what happened.

Now I have 6.

Sorry to hear that, I guess there's a reason dogs have a litter the size
that they do.

I thought he told me all his dogs were fixed...

--
Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences.
No good is ever done in this world by hesitation.