Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT Royal Wedding day who is doing what?

Tim Watts wrote:
Well, I don't begrudge a bit of a ceremonial knees up for those who
like that sort of thing - and the tourists who'll be coming to watch
and spending a few of their hard earned dollars here.

Good luck to 'em - hope she lasts longer than most of the others!

Well indeed. It's a free country and it allows people to do stupid things,
look how many people watch Eastenders for example.

I'll be in the pub after I have put the shed base down, unless it rains, and
then I will be in the pub all day.
--
Adam