Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sudden very sharp back pain

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 06:16:01 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 22:53:06 -0400, wrote:

It was a Canadian who "discovered" insulin.

Yeah, and in a list Robatoy posted over on the Wreck, Canucks were
also guilty of inventing the traffic light camera.

That negates the chewy goodness of your insulin.

Oops. I shouldn't post 2 minutes after I get up in the morning. That
was a Dutch Canuck posting about DUTCH inventions. My bad.

--
Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences.
No good is ever done in this world by hesitation.